Sunday, May 01, 2005

Evidence for Health

These days it is common to hear and read about "evidence based" medicine and recommendations. What does it mean in your life? How do you use the evidence to improve your health and well-being?

I'll sort through the evidence available to provide a comprehensive look at how your lifestyle, eating habits, stress and activity level all impact your health and well-being and how you can control your weight and health in the long-term!

Let me clearly state my bias....I believe that a controlled-carbohydrate approach offers your best option for dietary nutrient-density, weight management and energy level. This is not to say it is right for everyone, but it is an option that is supported by the scientific evidence and can be used by many people quite successfully. My objective here is to provide my readers with timely evidence from scientific studies that supports healthy habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment