Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Where's Regina?

I know, I know, I've been remiss in my blogging duties!

For those wondering where I've been - I recently launched a new website for families with children, here in Missouri - Mid-Missouri Family. I've been a bit taken aback by the overwhelming response to its launch - a lot more visitors each day than I'd anticipated (a good thing) with many, many emails to answer each day, and subscriptions to the newsletter far exceeding my expectations (a great thing)!

And now, just as I'm getting into a routine for time to update that each day and write for my blog - I'm off on vacation through the 19th - so I'll be back here again, posting to my blog, on April 21st (that is if I don't blog while I'm on the road - just no promises that I will be able to).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Very nice website Regina!

    Have a good time on your vacation and I'm looking forward to your return soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:36 PM

    Cool website! Have a great vacation and best of luck with the new venture.

    ReplyDelete