What might you find interesting about me that you wouldn't know if I didn't tell you?
That's the concept of playing tag online - if you're tagged, you reveal five little known things about yourself and then get to tag five other people to do the same. Suzique, over at the Low-Carb Lab recently tagged me in her No-No-NOLA blog...I'm game, how about you?
Little known things about me:
1. I have Fred Flintstone feet. Enough said.
2. Once, years ago, I had a bowl of M&M's on my desk for so long, untouched, they collected dust -- ewww. Yup, I can sit for days/weeks/months with a bowl of M&Ms next to me and not eat one of them - and it's not like I don't like them, they're okay, it's just I've never been a big fan of milk chocolate, so it's not tempting to me....really good dark chocolate, that's another story.
3. I'm a PADI certified Open Water Diver and my favorite SCUBA spot (so far) is off Maui, Hawaii - the waters around Molokini are pristine and home to more than 250 species of fish to see while diving to depths up to 150-feet (I only dove to 60-feet).
4. I've been to Pakistan - to attend a wedding - and was able to visit Karachi, Islamabad, Bourbon and Taxila...a very cool vacation! And the weddings there are a lot of fun - they last for days and days, with parties for every reason you can think of to have a party; bride-to-be is getting married, let's have a party, groom-to-be is getting married, let's have a party, oh - the couple together needs a party too, the brides and grooms parents have a party, the wedding is followed by a party, the reception - yup, another party!
5. I was a competitive hunter and show jumper growing up - pretty darn good too! In my best year I made it to the finals in an attempt to qualify for the New York Horse Show.....but, somehow, I actually managed to disqualify myself by falling off my horse on the simplest of all jumps - I fell at the first cross-rails in a six bar competition, the lowest jump on the course!
...and life goes on without a ribbon from the Garden!
Who shall I tag?
Who might be up to the task that you might also enjoy learning something new about?
Tag, you're it - Mike Eades, Jonny Bowden, Lou Shuler, John Briffa and, last but not least, Richard Morris.