- Trying to sell something to others via the comments
- Personal attacks on another commentor
- Comment has absolutely no relevance to the subject matter of the post nor any other comment on the thread of comments for the post
- Attempting to re-direct traffic to a site selling products/services contrary to this blogs message
- Profane and/or vulgar comments
All are absolutely free to disagree, challenge anything I've written and/or comment about their experience (with a product or service)....but the above guidelines are a reminder that I do moderate comments, and while I'm reluctant to reject a comment, occasionally I find myself having to. If a comment of yours is rejected (doesn't appear) and you have a question about why, you can always email me and ask why.