Sunday, October 15, 2006

Additional Links

I've once again updated my sidebar links to include three new additions for your reading pleasure!

Over at the Low-Carb Lab, Suzique writes briefs on items of interest and studies related to low-carb diets.

Sherri, at A Pinch Of...blog shares her thoughts and insights on a number of interesting topics for those following a low-carb diet.

And, last but not least, PJ at The Divine LowCarb shares her experiences as she loses weight on a low-carb diet.

As always, if you know of a good blog related to low-carb or controlled-carb, feel free to email me and suggest inclusion in my sidebar. I can't include every blog out there, but when a blog is quality and updated in a timely manner, I will certainly consider it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the link to PJ's blog! She is an excellent writer and I look forward to her posts!

    I hope more people find her and read her posts....she's also posted some pretty good sounding recipes!

    ReplyDelete