Saturday, August 12, 2006

Friday Menu

Yesterday I had to mix things up a bit:

Breakfast
Atkins Cafe Au Lait Protein Shake
Coffee with heavy cream
200mcg chromium picolinate

Mid-Morning
Sliced leftover roast chicken
Multivitamin w/o iron
2 Atkins Essential Oils
Coffee with heavy cream

Lunch
Romaine, cucumbers, chicken breast, sliced almonds with blue cheese dressing
Fish oil
Unsweetened iced tea with fresh-squeezed lemon juice
1000mg Vitamin C
50mg Zinc

Late Afternoon
2 cough drops with zinc and echinacea
Fresh picked organic cherry tomatoes (I'll specify here - 4)

Dinner
Meat Lovers Frittata (made with eggs, imported diced proscuitto, uncured bacon, and fresh made sausage and topped with cheddar and swiss)
500mg L-Carnetine
Water

I did continue with the vitamin C, zinc and ecinacea even though I was feeling a bit better....this morning, I'm happy to report I'm feeling MUCH better and it seems my immune system has kicked the virus/bacteria out of my respiratory system and today I'll probably have some lingering stuffiness that will disappear as the day continues and my immune system continues to do its magic.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete